Science & Tech



393 Items (Page 2 of 50)

  • September 15, 2020
    Chris Woodward, Billy Davis

    Dems blame Trump and 'Mother Earth' for CA fires

    Forest fireA skeptic of man-made climate change says Joe Biden is speaking “gibberish” when he claims mankind caused the wildfires burning in the West and the hurricanes that are ravaging the Gulf Coast.

  • September 10, 2020
    Charlie Butts

    'Lack of scientific evidence' undermines study on trans surgery

    transgenderism (transition illustration)Despite the claims a published study that has since been retracted, hormone treatments and sex-change surgeries don't help the mental health of transgendered people.

  • September 10, 2020
    Billy Davis, Steve Jordahl

    'Hate Map' comes after FRC again, this time unarmed

    MobileCause websiteAnother tech company has shut out another Christian ministry and once again the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center is involved.

  • September 08, 2020
    Chris Woodward

    A big dose of doubt in coronavirus vaccine

    getting a vaccination vaccine injectionThough there may be a COVID-19 vaccine before the end of the year, it seems not everyone is willing to be among its first recipients.

  • September 03, 2020
    Chris Woodward

    Doctor: Death of 'Black Panther' Boseman a wake-up call

    Chadwick BosemanChadwick Boseman, the actor who gained a fan following for “Black Panther,” recently passed away from colon cancer at age 43, and a doctor says his death should serve as a warning for many.

  • September 03, 2020
    Chris Woodward

    Dr. Fauci on CDC report: Let there not be any confusion

    COVID-19 illustrationMedical professionals say there is no reason to be confused by the CDC's recent revelation that only 6% of coronavirus-related deaths in the U.S. have COVID-19 listed as the only cause of death. 

  • September 02, 2020
    Chris Woodward

    COVID death stats … inaccurate or just misleading?

    CDC entranceNew information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says 94% of reported coronavirus-related deaths had underlying medical conditions – meaning that for the other 6%, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.

  • August 24, 2020
    Chris Woodward, Billy Davis

    Prediction: Many will answer for politics behind HCQ hatred

    doctor writing prescriptionThe governor of Minnesota has finally lifted prescription restrictions on hydroxychloroquin, the malaria drug that is being used to treat early-stage cases of COVID-19, only to say the reason for doing so is it doesn’t work.

SIGN UP FOR OUR DAILY NEWS BRIEF

SUBSCRIBE

FEATURED PODCAST

VOTE IN OUR POLL

The biggest highlight from the final presidential debate was…(Pick up to two)

CAST YOUR VOTE

GET PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

SUBSCRIBE

LATEST AP HEADLINES

  Trump begins intense rally circuit: Biden???...not so much
  Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems' advantage
Senate votes to advance Barrett; confirmation expected Mon
Pence to keep up travel despite contact with infected aides
New storm Zeta a hurricane threat to Mexico, US Gulf Coast

LATEST FROM THE WEB

L.A. Times targets MacArthur's church by labeling 3 COVID-19 cases an 'outbreak'
James Dobson calls out Biden's 'lunacy' on transgenderism
Are recent fear mongering reports of COVID surges an attempt to suppress in-person voting?
The morning briefing: Drooling idiot Biden sent back to basement just 9 days before election
Cue media meltdown: White House chief Mark Meadows says we will treat COVID-19 like every other respiratory virus

CARTOON OF THE DAY

Cartoon of the Day