The organizer of a Bible-based conference says attendees will learn how to be "courageous in compassion without any compromise" in the face of a radical and growing threat to biblical sexuality.
The second annual "God's Voice Conference: A Biblical Response to LGBTQ+ Tyranny" is being held April 17-18 in Oklahoma City to end the confusion surrounding the issue of "LGBTQ+ Christianity," while exposing the misinformation being disseminated by the "Revoice" movement infiltrating the conservative Church.
According to conference organizers, the gathering this year will focus on equipping Christians to have an answer for radical LGBTQ+ activists, whose threats to biblical morality and fierce opposition to the freedom of speech, religious freedom, and biological facts on human sexuality continue to grow.
Stephen Black, executive director of First Stone Ministries, is an organizer of and speaker at the God's Voice Conference. Black argues that Christians cannot cave when activists from the LGBTQ+ community aim to replace the biblical standard of human sexuality with progressive sexuality.
"Christians must awaken to the growing cultural and legal threats posed by the LGBTQ+ movement if the Church is to be prepared to stand against its tyranny and be victorious," Black proclaims.
"God's Voice Conference 2020 is designed to share the love of God and the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ," he emphasizes. "[We] will equip pastors, ministry leaders and individual believers to be courageous in compassion without any compromise, because true compassion never compromises on God's Voice – the Word of God – when it comes to sexual morality."
Organizers of the conference offer this warning:
"From the religious freedom-crushing Equality Act to unconstitutional talk-therapy bans, from shocking Drag Queen Story Hours [at public libraries] to indoctrinated children seeking surgical 'gender transitions,' from radical LGBTQ+ activist pressure at Christian colleges to Big Tech censorship, Christians are facing unprecedented pressure to conform to the demands of this tyrannical movement."
They argue it is imperative that the Church becomes fully informed about exactly what the LGBTQ+ movement is up to, its future plans, and how evangelicals, their churches and their families can boldly stand up to the cultural tide that is sweeping the nation and being forwarded by renegade judges and activist attorneys in the courtroom.
Featured speakers at God's Voice Conference 2020 (see below) include a lineup of influential Christian leaders, pastors, pro-family activists and medical and therapeutic experts who contend that Christians must no longer retreat from the multi-front war being waged on biblical sexuality.
- Dr. Everett Piper, best-selling author and former president of Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Greg Burt, Director of Capitol Engagement at the California Family Council
- Dr. Quentin L. Van Meter, president of the American College of Pediatricians, pediatric endocrinologist and adjunct associate professor of Pediatrics at both the Emory University School of Medicine and the Morehouse College of Medicine
- Joe Dallas, author, ordained pastoral counselor and former president of Exodus International
- Dr. Scott Lively, president of Scott Lively Ministries, attorney, speaker, pastor, human rights consultant and a former gubernatorial candidate for the State of Massachusetts
- David Pickup, board member of the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality and co-founder of the National Task Force for Therapy Equality
- Christopher Doyle, licensed psychotherapist and executive director of the Institute for Healthy Families
- Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality
- Rev. Al Baker, ordained Presbyterian Church in America pastor and evangelist with Presbyterian Evangelistic Fellowship
- Jeremy Schossau, lead pastor of Metro City Church in Michigan
- Rev. Paul Blair, pastor of Fairview Baptist Church, Edmond, Oklahoma & Liberty Church, Orlando, Florida